We also got to enjoy some Pocky snacks from Japan. I LOVED these when I lived in Thailand.The Lee Three
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
The Last Week
Last week Kate and I and the little kids ate lunch at the park. Abram went down the slide for the first time by himself (no pic though).
We went to eastern Iowa for the weekend and got to spend time with Jason's grandma.
And Aunt Cindy.
Then the boys lounged at Grandma Rhonda's house.
Such a big boy!
We went to Burlington for Jason's best friend from high school, Josh's, wedding reception.
Since Josh's wife, Minori, is from Japan, we got to eat sushi at the reception. Score for us! Abram ate his watermelon with one chopstick.
We also got to enjoy some Pocky snacks from Japan. I LOVED these when I lived in Thailand.
We also got to enjoy some Pocky snacks from Japan. I LOVED these when I lived in Thailand.
Labels:
Abram
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i LOVED pocky sticks to!
Post a Comment